Join The Team
Current Open Positions
Precision Graphix is looking for a full time installer with a high attention to detail. Areas of focus are vinyl lettering, wall wraps, pasted wallpaper, ADA signage, SEG Frames, Dimensional letters and other similar items. The majority or our work is interior focused however we also install exterior graphics and signage as well. This postion does require local travel and some out of town trips from time to time. All travel expenses are paid by the company, and use company vehicles.
Prospective applicants need to successfully complete our pre-employment screening, including drug tests and must have a clean driving record. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience with hand tools, building, fixing, and repairing.
- Carpentry and millwork experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 to 10 hours a day, bend, stoop, and safely lift heavy materials.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications.
- Must be proficient in using apps, sending emails and photos, and using cloud-based services.
- Must have a strong commitment to job site safety. OSHA 10 or 30, Scissor Lift certifications are a plus.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record. A motor vehicle report (MVR) will be run on all potential hires.
- Must be always and remain drug-free.
- Pre-employment drug screening is the standard procedure for all potential hires.
Determined by experience. The more value you can add to our team, the more we can grow together.
We kindly request that individuals who are interested in the position email their updated résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “I’m your installer!”. Additionally, please include a brief summary outlining the reasons why you would be the ideal candidate for the position. It’s important to note that failure to comply with these instructions will lead to disqualification from consideration.